SIMPLE brand #92 - Carmine Gallo: The Bezos Blueprint: Communication Secrets of the World's Greatest Salesman - Part 2
In this week’s episode of the SIMPLE brand podcast, I talk with Carmine Gallo, author of The Bezos Blueprint: Communication Secrets of the World's Greatest Salesman!
This episode is Part 2 in my two-part series with Carmine. You can listen to Part 1 in Episode 91 here.
Carmine’s a keynote speaker, Harvard instructor, and a CEO communication coach known for transforming leaders into powerful storytellers and communicators.
Carmine’s here to talk about his latest book - The Bezos Blueprint: Communication Secrets of the World’s Greatest Salesman.
In this episode, Carmine and I go further with his lessons and dig into more tools you can use to simplify your communications. And we talk about some of the habits that leaders instill to help them continuously improve how they communicate to and motivate their teams.
Some of the topics we discuss include:
- Simplifying your communications is counterintuitive but powerful
- Reducing the number of words you use gives your message a stronger impact
- The ability to take something complex and make it simple will help you stand out in your career
- BLOT (Bottom Line On Top) is an effective way to help save your audience’s time in your writing
- The best leaders know that they’re never done learning and improving
- The best communicators are voracious readers
- Improving your communications doesn’t happen overnight - it’s an iterative process over time
RESOURCES FROM THIS EPISODE:
- SIMPLE brand #91 - Part 1 of this interview
- Carmine's website
- Carmine's book - The Bezos Blueprint: Communication Secrets from the World's Greatest Salesman
- Carmine's book - Talk Like TED: The 9 Public-Speaking Secrets of the World's Top Minds
- Carmine's book - The Storyteller's Secret: From TED Speakers to Business Legends, Why Some Ideas Catch On and Others Don't
- Carmine's book - The Presentation Secrets of Steve Jobs: How to be Insanely Great in Front of Any Audience
ENJOY THIS EPISODE HERE
- Listen on Apple Podcasts
- Listen on Amazon
- Listen on Google Podcasts
- Listen on Spotify
- Listen on Pandora
- Listen on iHeartRadio
RATE, REVIEW & SUBSCRIBE HERE
“I love the SIMPLE brand With Matt Lyles podcast!” Does that sound like you? If so, please consider rating and reviewing my show! This helps me support more people (just like you!) create simple experiences for their customers and for their team members.
Click here, scroll to the bottom, tap to rate with five stars, and select “Write a Review.” Then be sure to let me know what you loved most about the episode!
Also, if you haven’t done so already, go ahead and subscribe to the podcast. I’m adding a bunch of bonus episodes to the feed and, if you’re not subscribed you’ll likely miss out on them.
Are you signed up to get notified on new posts and podcast episodes?
You'll never miss another idea from Matt.
You hate SPAM, right? Us too! We'll never sell your information, for any reason.