SIMPLE brand #81 - Nate Brown: How to Create a Seamless Customer Experience
In this week’s episode of the SIMPLE brand podcast, I talk with Nate Brown, founder of CX Accelerator!
Nate’s the Senior Director of Customer Experience for Arise Virtual Solutions. But beyond that, he's one of the biggest experts in the Customer Experience industry.
I say he’s an expert, but Nate proclaims himself more of a perpetual student of the world's greatest experiences who simply shares his learnings with the world.
And in line with his nature of sharing his learnings, Nate’s the founder and head of CX Accelerator - an online community of customer experience professionals all sharing their learnings, guidance, and mentorship with each other.
Nate and I discuss having a frictionless, seamless customer experience that helps your brand stand out. And we also discuss how you can instill a customer experience mindset into every team in your organization, even the non-customer-facing teams.
Some of the topics we discuss include:
- The customer service issues your customers bring up help you decide how to shape your customer experience
- The difference between customer experience and customer service
- How friction points in the customer journey are usually created “upstream”
- How leaders can help all teams understand the entire customer journey and be better aligned with other teams
- Brands that focus on short-term success vs long-term customer relationships will fail in the long run
- What The Lord of the Rings teaches us to break down silos and create a “team of one” to be a customer-centric brand
- How to ensure your entire customer journey is a seamless journey
- How to use a Voice of the Customer system to understand your customer
- How creating and managing a customer community can help you gain customer insight
RESOURCES FROM THIS EPISODE:
ENJOY THIS EPISODE HERE
- Listen on Apple Podcasts
- Listen on Amazon
- Listen on Google Podcasts
- Listen on Spotify
- Listen on Pandora
- Listen on iHeartRadio
RATE, REVIEW & SUBSCRIBE HERE
“I love the SIMPLE brand With Matt Lyles podcast!” Does that sound like you? If so, please consider rating and reviewing my show! This helps me support more people (just like you!) create simple experiences for their customers and for their team members.
Click here, scroll to the bottom, tap to rate with five stars, and select “Write a Review.” Then be sure to let me know what you loved most about the episode!
Also, if you haven’t done so already, go ahead and subscribe to the podcast. I’m adding a bunch of bonus episodes to the feed and, if you’re not subscribed you’ll likely miss out on them.
Are you signed up to get notified on new posts and podcast episodes?
You'll never miss another idea from Matt.
You hate SPAM, right? Us too! We'll never sell your information, for any reason.